- (48) 3721-7423 | 3721-6482
INTRODUCTION TO BRAZILIAN BUSINESS LAW
- Local: Florianópolis Campus, UFSC
- Inscrições: 12/07/2017 a 28/07/2017
- Duração: 6 days
- Carga-horária: 36h
- Professor(a) responsável: Prof. Dr. Orlando Celso da Silva Neto
- Professor(es) do curso: Prof. Dr. Orlando Celso da Silva Neto
The course intends to provide foreigners domiciled in Brazil, who are interested in establishing a presence in Brazil or doing business with Brazilian companies, introductory notions of Brazilian Law, with emphasis on the legal aspects of doing business in Brazil. The course includes an overview of the Brazilian legal system, the Federal Constitution, the Judiciary system (and the overall debt collection procedures), the current state of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, the anti-corruption laws, competition law, IP and software law, environmental law, foreign investment law, corporate law, torts, corporate governance, bankruptcy system, among other topics.
Total class hours: 36 hours (30 hours on-campus and 6 hours online firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisitos para o Curso
• Undergraduate degree issued by a national or foreign institution; or, if currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, proof of having completed at least half of the program’s credits.
Formas de Pagamento
As a pilot edition, the courses will be offered to de community for free and the only requiremente is that students bring a donation of one kilo of non-prerishable food in their first class meeting.
Para se inscrever neste curso você deverá ter em mãos o seu idUFSC. Caso você não tiver clique aqui.
Clique no botão abaixo para efetivar a sua inscrição no Sistema de Inscrições UFSC.
Realizar Inscrição no Curso: INTRODUCTION TO BRAZILIAN BUSINESS LAW