- (48) 3721-6482 | (48) 3721-7423
ADVANCED TOPICS IN BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- Local: BLOCK D, CLASSROOM SIGP15, CCB, Florianópolis Campus, UFSC - NEIGHBORHOOD CORREGO GRANDE
- Inscrições: 12/07/2017 a 25/07/2017
- Duração: 1 week and a half
- Carga-horária: 36h
- Horário: 2:00-6:00 pm - From 28 to 31 August .
- Professor(a) responsável: Prof. Dr. Alcir Luiz Dafre
- Professor(es) do curso: Prof. Dr. Alcir Luiz Dafre
The main objective of this course is to present the current knowledge in the specific area of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. It may be attended by students of different academic levels and by professionals and researchers of distinct expertise. The class meetings will consist of various lectures given by professors, researchers or technicians with professional or academic experience in the topic of the lecture.
Contato: 3721-9441 firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisitos para o Curso
Anyone can enroll in this course (please note that the course will be taught entirely in English).
Formas de Pagamento
As a pilot edition, the courses will be offered to de community for free and the only requiremente is that students bring a donation of one kilo of non-prerishable food in their first class meeting.