- (48) 3721-6482 | (48) 3721-7423
STUDY AND TRAINEESHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN GERMANY
- Local: Araranguá Campus, UFSC
- Inscrições: 12/07/2017 a 26/07/2017
- Duração: 1 week
- Carga-horária: 36h
- Horário: From 14 August to 22 August – Monday to Friday: 8:00-12:00 am, Saturday: 8:00-12:00 (online conference), Monday and Tuesday: 8:00-12:00 am.
- Professor(a) responsável: Prof. Dr. Kátia Madruga
- Professor(es) do curso: Prof. Dr. Kátia Madruga
The objective of this course is to prepare students and workers, especially from the Araranguá region, to find study and traineeship opportunities in Germany and discuss cultural differences to ensure successful exchanges. Topics will include: informing students about the different steps of the organizing process to study in Germany; giving information about the German job market and how to find traineeship opportunities; teaching cultural differences to foster successful integration in the working and learning environment, and sharing different ways of smart and cheap travelling to get to know the local culture while travelling.
Total class hours: 32 hours (28 hours on-campus and 4 hours online) Class meetings: From 14 August to 22 August – Monday to Friday: 8:00-12:00 am, Saturday: 8:00-12:00 (online conference), Monday and Tuesday: 8:00-12:00 am. email@example.com
Requisitos para o Curso
Anyone can enroll in this course (please note that the course will be taught entirely in English).
Formas de Pagamento
As a pilot edition, the courses will be offered to de community for free and the only requiremente is that students bring a donation of one kilo of non-prerishable food in their first class meeting.